Monday, August 16, 2010

I stayed the same. Did not gain, did not lose. That works. Someone who has not seen me for 3 weeks said I looked great. Okay, I guess I will just give up at looking at the scale and watch how the clothes fit. I have a pair of pants that I will be wearing to the dinner. They do not fit yet , however I am getting close. I feel good and actually cook for just myself. It has been great. I have really enjoyed the garden. It is fun to just go out there and pick something totally fresh and eat it. We should all be proud of ourselves because we are doing the good things for ourselves. Keep it up and see you at the gym

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Your post makes me smile! I love that we are all doing this together, and its great to see the improvements in ourselves and in those around us!! Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim - I agree 100% - all the fresh garden foods right now are wonderful. I had the best watermelon last night - I could hardly stop eating it. Keep up the good work! Janet Frank

    ReplyDelete